Since 1994 , our company has had one focus: commercial real estate in NYC. Our experienced brokers have guided thousands of successful lease transactions ranging from 1,500 square foot startups to front page acquisitions.
In a market crowded with large brokerages and striving small firms, our expertise, flexibility and dedication to customer service is second to none.
We offer our clients:
- Access to EVERY BUILDING and EVERY SPACE in New York. We will scour the listings to locate your ideal property. If we can’t find it, then it can’t be found.
- Up‐to‐the minute knowledge of reduced‐price sublets and other below market opportunities.
- Extraordinary negotiating power. If landlords don’t already know us personally, they respect our
significant client volume.
|We are a full-service brokerage, which means we will serve as a dedicated, trusted partner through the entire relocation process. Together, we will analyze your business needs, set price, square footage and location parameters, and work tirelessly to secure the best Manhattan office space for your business.|
|We are constantly working to translate your business requirements and personal taste into the ideal business space. Every action we take is done with your interests in mind. We will never suggest a deal that we would not sign ourselves.|
We relentlessly search for the perfect space until you are 100% satisfied.
We will negotiate and fight for the lowest terms possible.
Your personal and business information is held in the strictest confidence.
The Long Term Relationship
New York Office’s customer care lasts long after the lease is signed and our official responsibilities are complete. We are a long‐term resource to all our clients, offering the following services:
- Constantly reviewing your current and future requirements to ensure optimization of your real
- Establishing additional space in your current building, helping you find space for a new division, or locating warehouse or back office space.
- Reviewing current lease terms and answering any questions that arise.