Avenue of the Americas Office Space Rental
LISTING DETAILS FOR Avenue of the Americas Office Space Rental
|Unit Size||3500 SQ. FT|
|Price||CALL FOR PRICING|
Today there is an available office space located in the prestigious 1350 Avenue of the Americas, a 35-story leasable office building completed in 1965 and located in the heart of the Plaza District in New York City. The building offers a total leasable space of 590,000 square feet, and the available sublet space is a 3,500 square foot office situated on the partial 17th floor unit.
The office space is available for sublease and comes equipped with various amenities. These include 24/7 access, furnished workspaces, key card building entry, a lobby attendant, a messenger center, and parking facilities. Additionally, the office space has four passenger elevators, a restaurant, and turnstiles.
The office space herein has an estimated capacity of 23 people and is ready for occupancy. The sublease term runs through December 2024, providing ample time for the sublessee to conduct business in the Financial District. The condition of the space is pre-existing and has been designed to suit the needs of modern businesses.
The space boasts a central open work area, adorned with personalized seating arrangements for up to 20 workstations. The reception area is dedicated to welcoming guests and features a wood front desk with a digital display, illuminated by architectural spotlights that complement the glass and aluminum accents throughout the entry. In addition, there is a staff eat-in kitchen, complete with bar seating, stainless steel appliances (including a Subzero fridge), and ample cabinetry to meet the needs of any culinary lunch-like endeavor.
The office space also features a boardroom partitioned with glass and well placed in the unit to provide easy flow from and to reception. Further, this conference room enjoys full-length glass windows overlooking Midtown Manhattan, which provide an excellent view for clients and staff.
The private window office spaces break down as follows, the first can accommodate two staff and has full-length glass windows. There is also another single-occupant private windowed office space, which is ideal for an executive. Finally, there is a private windowed office space with a corner vantage for the CEO or Principal. This private office contains enough room for a desk and a small conference table while remaining roomy. The office contains an I.T. / storage room at the core of the space next to the pantry.
In conclusion, the 3,500 square foot office space located in 1350 Avenue of the Americas is an excellent option for businesses that require customizable space with a capacity of up to 23 people. The building’s location in the heart of the Financial District and the various amenities available makes it a prime choice for businesses looking for office space in downtown Manhattan.
- 3,500 sf pre-existing office space with estimated capacity of 23 people available for sublease until December 2024.
- The space includes a Main Open Work Area with 20 individualized workstations, a Reception area, a staff eat-in Kitchen, a glass partitioned board room, 3 private windowed office spaces (one with corner vantage), and an IT/storage room.
- Building amenities include 24/7 access, furnished key card building entry, lobby attendant, messenger center, parking, passenger elevators (4), turnstiles, and a restaurant.
- Completed in 1965, this 35-story office building offers a total leasable space of 590,000 sq. ft., a newly renovated lobby, and an on-site parking garage.
- The building holds BOMA 360, Energy Star rating, LEED Gold certification, and Wired Certified Platinum status.
- Major tenants include Amazon, KPMG, P. Schoenfeld Asset Management, Highbridge Capital Management, and Seabury Advisors Holdings LLC.