West 33rd Street Office Space for Sale
LISTING DETAILS FOR West 33rd Street Office Space for Sale
|Unit Size||13998 SQ. FT|
Discover first-class commercial condominiums with long-term vision in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. With partial and entire floors available ranging from 5,438 SF to 13,998 SF, you’ll have plenty of space to create your ideal office.
Located just south across the street from the iconic Empire State Building, this mid-rise commercial property contains 14 office condominiums that can be sold individually or combined. Enjoy the benefits of load-bearing concrete floors, high exposed beamed ceilings with a height of 11’8, and efficient floor plates with generous column spacing. All units also have direct access to passenger and freight elevators, as well as an internal staircase.
With oversized operable windows, natural light abounds in these pre-built spaces. These spaces have been designed with reclaimed brick walls, brushed aluminum ductwork, exposed cast iron columns, polished concrete floors, glass partitions, and new lights and fixtures, among other infrastructure details from wire troughs to doors.
Structurally, this concrete-encased steel and brick pre-war property enjoys a rectangular configuration that occupies half the depth of the city block it’s contained in, originally built to accommodate larger tenants in need of more usable interior volume.
When fully built-out (see flyer/floor plans), users can appreciate the unique attributes of these full floor open office layouts. This condo can contain up to 8 private partner offices, 1 chairman/principal private corner office, 72 workstations, 3 conference rooms, 1 reception desk, 1 eat-in pantry, 2 en-suite restrooms, and 1 storage room/I.T.
Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 building access, as well as 3 passenger and 2 freight elevators. Transportation is also a breeze with steps to Penn Station, Herald Square, Port Authority, Grand Central Terminal, PATH, and 16 subway lines (A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6).
Invest now and reap the benefits of a strong market recovery.
- First Class Condominiums with Long-Term Vision
- Partial and Entire Floors Available from 5,438 SF. to 13,998 SF
- Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, south across the street from the Empire State Building
- Total of (14) office condominiums which can be sold individually or combined
- Load bearing concrete floors with high exposed beamed ceilings (11’8) and efficient floor plates
- Generous column spacing and direct access to passenger and freight elevators as well as internal staircase
- Oversized operable windows providing abundant natural light
- Pre-built space accents and details, including reclaimed brick walls, brushed aluminum ductwork, exposed cast iron columns, polished concrete floors, glass partitions and fronts, new lights and fixtures, and other infrastructure details from wire troughs to doors
- Concrete-encased steel and brick pre-war property enjoys a rectangular configuration that occupies half the depth of the city block
- Full floor open office layouts with unique attributes
- Up to (8) partner’s private offices, (1) chairman / principal private corner office, (72) workstations, (3) conference rooms, (1) reception desk, (1) eat-in pantry, (2) en-suite restrooms, and (1) storage room / I.T. per unit
- Submetered Electric on most floors
- Building spans approximately 176,700 RSF over 13 floors
- 24/7 Access to the Building
- Elevators: (3) Passenger and (2) Freight
- Parking: Numerous parking garages located in the immediate vicinity
- Transportation: Steps to Penn Station, Herald Square, Port Authority, Grand Central Terminal, PATH, and 16 subway lines ( A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6)