West 14th Street Sublet Office Space
LISTING DETAILS FOR West 14th Street Sublet Office Space
|Unit Size||6825 SQ. FT|
|Price||CALL FOR PRICING|
Union Square area West 14th Street, the perfect home for your business in the Meatpacking District. Located in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in New York City, this exclusive penthouse office space is sure to impress. The high-end office space offers 6,525 RSF, and features a private outdoor terrace that overlooks 14th Street and a private rooftop that is approximately 4,000 SF, which is exclusively available for subtenant use.
Originally built in 1887 as a warehouse, the building has been converted into modern Class A office and retail space, and now boasts an impressive roster of high-profile retail and office tenants, including Patagonia, Levi’s, and Inscape. Ideal for creative businesses looking for a boutique, loft-like feel, 414 West 14th Street is perfect for startups and companies in innovative fields such as technology, art and design, media and communication, fashion, and architecture.
The building is located just a short walk away from the 14th Street/8th Avenue subway station and the High Line, and is easily accessible to neighboring businesses like Apple, Asics, Lululemon, Starbucks, and The Whitney Museum.
Office rents along the West 14th Street corridor start at around $60 per square foot and may vary depending on the lease terms and size. The office space is move-in ready and furniture can be made available.
The full floor penthouse features high-end finishes and is a blank canvas for you to design your ideal office space. The unique private outdoor terrace overlooking 14th Street and the private rooftop space will provide your team with the perfect environment to collaborate and create.
In addition to the outstanding location, 414 West 14th Street is a beautifully restored 1920’s building with a rich history. Combining two adjacent nineteenth-century structures behind a restored brick façade, the building is a testament to the Meatpacking District’s blueprint for urban revival. The repaired masonry is united by a reconstructed cornice and a contextually appropriate new canopy.
The office space is perfect for businesses looking for an amazing branding opportunity in the heart of the Meatpacking District. The Meatpacking District is home to a unique mix of experiential retailers, fine-dining establishments, world-class shopping, and strong office and residential demographics.
Contact us today to schedule a tour of this highly sought-after, Class A office space and secure your place in one of the most exciting neighborhoods in New York City.
- The exclusive penthouse floor of 414 West 14th Street is a high-end office space that offers a spacious 6,525 RSF with a private outdoor terrace overlooking 14th Street and a private rooftop.
- The space is located in the vibrant Meatpacking District and boasts a rich history dating back to 1887, originally designed as a warehouse and later converted into modern Class A office and retail space in 2006.
- The building is now home to several high-profile retail and office tenants such as Patagonia, Levi’s, and Inscape, making it ideal for creative businesses looking for a boutique, loft-like feel.
- The Meatpacking District is a hub for startups and companies in creative and innovative fields such as technology, art and design, media and communication, fashion, and architecture.
- The office is easily accessible via the nearby 14th Street/8th Avenue subway station and the High Line, just a short walk away.
- The space is in move-in condition, and furniture can be made available, and the asking rents start at around $60 per square foot, but can go higher depending on the terms and size of the lease.
- The property is a prime opportunity for businesses looking to rent in the same neighborhood as some of the biggest names in tech and innovation.
- The building is a 6-story office with a typical floor size of 8,276 SF, and the unfinished ceiling height is 12’.
- The location is in Manhattan’s Gansevoort Market Historic District, and 414 West 14th Street combines two adjacent nineteenth-century structures behind a restored brick façade.
- A continuous metal and glass canopy was added as a contemporary interpretation of the historic district’s characteristic architectural feature. Beneath the canopy, former loading bays were replaced with contemporary glass storefronts