Seventh Avenue Office Condo Space for Sale
LISTING DETAILS FOR Seventh Avenue Office Condo Space for Sale
|Unit Size||9476 SQ. FT|
|Price||CALL FOR PRICING|
Introducing a rare opportunity to acquire a full floor commercial condo in Manhattan on Seventh Avenue! This fourth floor office space spans 9,476 sqft and features an open plan layout, high ceilings, and abundant natural light. The unit has been completely renovated and is being listed in above-standard white box condition.
The condo enjoys great sunlit exposure due to two sides of windows at the front of the unit and additional windows at the rear. There is generous column spacing with no obtrusive or oddly placed angles that cut into any potential layout. Passenger elevator access is direct onto the floor with keyed off access, while freight cars can be found at the rear of the unit.
As per the Floor Plan test-fit, this office space can accommodate comfortably 76 workstations, 4 private offices, and 3 conference rooms for a total 80 person staff capacity. Further, the space would incorporate a dedicated area for reception with staff seat and guest waiting area, 2 en-suite restrooms, staff pantry with room for seated breaks/eating, and perhaps 2 open break areas. This layout would provide a spacious layout suited to most modern business requirements.
305 Seventh Avenue is situated on the corner of Seventh Avenue and 27th Street in the heart of northern Chelsea. It is one block from Whole Foods and close to 17 subway lines, the Port Authority, and the PATH train. The unit is delivered as a raw renovated unit, featuring finished ceilings and new lighting, polished concrete load-bearing floors, and electrical services with direct meter. The building features 4 passenger and 3 freight elevators, 24/7 access, and is within walking distance to PATH and Penn Station, 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, Q, R, and W MTA subway lines. Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire a prime office space in Manhattan! Request price toda
- Rare opportunity to acquire a full floor commercial condo in the heart of northern Chelsea, Manhattan.
- Flexible floor plate with an open plan layout, high ceilings, and abundant natural light.
- Completely renovated fourth floor unit spanning 9,476 SF with finished ceilings and new lighting.
- Direct elevator access, 24/7 building access, and ample passenger/freight elevator services.
- Generous column spacing and no obtrusive angles for easy layout customization.
- Great sunlit exposure with windows on two sides of the unit and additional windows at the rear.
- Suitable for most modern business requirements with capacity for 76 workstations, 4 private offices, and 3 conference rooms.
- Dedicated reception area, 2 en-suite restrooms, and staff pantry with seating and break areas.
- Walking distance to PATH and Penn Station and close to 17 MTA subway lines.
- Will be delivered in above-standard white box condition with polished concrete load-bearing floors and direct electrical services.