Park Avenue Office Sublease Space
LISTING DETAILS FOR Park Avenue Office Sublease Space
|Unit Size||21557 SQ. FT|
|Price||CALL FOR PRICING|
Welcome to an exceptional sublease opportunity on Manhattan’s most prominent corner at 450 Park Avenue, offering luxury office space in Midtown South. This trophy building property designed by Emery Roth & Sons today contains two office units for sublease, the entire 22nd and 23rd floors, with a combined size of 21,557 RSF.
The 22nd floor spans 10,778 RSF and is perfect for a team of up to 68 employees. This floor features four executive offices, nine private offices, 12 workstations, and a dedicated reception area. For collaborative work, the floor boasts an 18-person boardroom, one 8-person conference room, one 6-person meeting room, and a phone room. In addition, there is a private restroom, copy room, pantry, storage room, i.t. room, and two coat closets to support office operations.
The 23rd floor spans 10,779 RSF, ideal for a team of up to 71 employees. This floor features six executive offices, seven private offices, and 16 workstations, accommodating a total of 29 staff. For collaborative work, the floor features a 12-person boardroom, two 8-person conference rooms, and two phone rooms. In addition, there is a private restroom, copy room, two pantry areas, storage room, i.t. room, and a single coat closet to support office operations.
450 Park Avenue sits in the heart of Midtown South, boasting modern and contemporary finishes, large boardrooms, corner offices, and abundant natural light. The building is also known as the Franklin National Bank Building, constructed in 1972. The possession of the office units is immediate, and the term is through October 30th, 2027, with a direct lease term extension available for a qualified tenant. The asking rent is available upon request.
The building offers several features and amenities, including a new tenant spa and gym, spectacular views of Park Avenue and Central Park, optimal proximity to Grand Central Terminal, 24-hour access, a property manager on-site, and a security system. The prominent tenant roster includes BDT Capital Partners, Banco Bradesco S.A., Jones Day, Junto Capital Management LP, and Aston Martin (retail).
The location of 450 Park Avenue is ideal and prestigious, with easy access to transportation. Nearby trains include 456.19 mi.at 59 St, EM.22 mi.at 5 Av/53 St, NWR.22 mi.at Lexington Av/59 St, 6.3 mi.at 51 St, FQ.34 mi.at Lexington Av/63 St, and F.35 mi.at 57 St. The building is steps away from Central Park, and there are several restaurants and bars nearby, including Carmines, Hillstone, and Felidia.
Midtown South is known to be the busiest commercial district in the world, offering the most in terms of location and network. Your company will never run out of places to eat or things to do in this vibrant area. The transportation is also convenient, with New York’s major subway lines in close proximity.
Overall, the sublease opportunity at 450 Park Avenue is perfect for businesses looking for a luxurious and well-equipped office space in a prime location.
- Luxury office space located on Manhattan’s prominent corner of 57th street and Park Avenue
- Sublease opportunity available for two units: the entire 22nd and 23rd floors, with a total of 21,557 RSF combined
- High-end build-out with glass offices throughout and interconnecting staircase
- 22nd floor space includes 4 executive offices, 9 private offices, and 12 workstations, as well as a dedicated reception area and multiple collaboration areas
- 23rd floor space includes 6 executive offices, 7 private offices, and 16 workstations, as well as multiple collaboration areas
- Possession is immediate and the sublease term is through October 30th, 2027, with a direct lease term extension available for qualified tenants
- Building amenities include a new tenant spa and gym, spectacular views, 24-hour access, and on-site property manager and security system
- Building features include boutique floors, signature curvilinear windows, bike facilities, and proximity to major transportation hubs
- Prominent tenant roster includes BDT Capital Partners, Banco Bradesco S.A., Jones Day, and Aston Martin (retail)
- Ideal location in Midtown South with optimal proximity to Grand Central Terminal and an abundance of nearby restaurants and bars.