Murray Street Office Space for Sale
LISTING DETAILS FOR Murray Street Office Space for Sale
|Unit Size||3165 SQ. FT|
Investment Opportunity in the Heart of Tribeca – Occupied Commercial Condominium for Sale
Discover a rare opportunity to purchase a commercial condominium in a highly coveted location of Manhattan’s downtown, in the heart of Tribeca. Situated on the north side of Murray Street, this ground floor space is a part of a 6-story boutique building with full-floor residences. With 25 feet of frontage and a usable high-ceiling lower level, this space is ideal for investors looking for a turn-key property in a residential neighborhood.
This commercial condominium spans over 3,165 usable square feet and features two wellness studio rooms, a restroom, and a storage area, in addition to the main floor and lower level area. The main floor boasts 16-foot ceiling heights, while the lower level has ceilings over 8 feet. The ground floor is naturally lit by rear courtyard windows and large courtyard views from the lower level.
Currently occupied by a wellness center, this commercial condominium is in turn-key condition and presents a great opportunity for investors to acquire a high-quality asset in one of Manhattan’s most exclusive areas.
The property is located one block away from the 1, 2, and 3 train lines, as well as the A and C trains, and is surrounded by an array of cultural, dining, and nightlife amenities. Some of Manhattan’s most exclusive luxury residential buildings, as well as the World Trade Center and Brookfield Place, are located in the area.
Sales Price: $2.9 Million Maintenance/Insurance: $630/month Real Estate Taxes: $1,880/month
- Current Occupied Lease Expires January 2023
- Current Lease Rent: $13,525/month
- Ground floor commercial loft space with duplex layout
- New hardwood plank floors and exposed beamed ceilings
- Brushed aluminum duct-work
- Ideal for exercise studio, wellness spa, art gallery, medical/dental services, dry goods
- Lower level ceiling height: 8 ft 6 in
- Sunlit exposure from both front and rear windows, with additional rear courtyard windows on the lower level.