Hudson Street Office Space for Rent
LISTING DETAILS FOR Hudson Street Office Space for Rent
|Unit Size||17500 SQ. FT|
|Price||CALL FOR PRICING|
Full floor opportunity that can fit 97 – 300 People
330 Hudson Street is an iconic building located in the bustling Hudson Square. The 16-story, 466,000-square-foot building features an exquisite blend of old-world charm and modern functionality. The base of the building is beautifully restored with 1910 stone and brick, while the eight floors are wrapped in floor-to-ceiling glass, creating a stunning visual contrast. The building is pre-certified LEED Gold Core & Shell and has state-of-the-art infrastructure to meet the needs of today’s tenants. Upon entering the building, visitors and tenants are greeted by a stunning lobby that doubles as a gallery space. The lobby features integrated LED wall panels, neutral Crema Bella limestone piers, and warm gray Graphite marble floors. The high- and low-resolution LED media walls display dynamic content such as environmental sustainability information, live forecasts, and more. The 38,000-square-foot base floors feature exposed original brick and concrete walls, and the new courtyard-facing pre-cast windows allow natural light to flood the spaces. The glass-wrapped tower floors of 17,500 rentable square feet feature 14-foot ceilings and panoramic river and city views from every direction. In addition to the beautiful interior spaces, the building features an east-side courtyard with multiple seating areas, a through-block passage, and interior bicycle storage for tenants. The building’s rich history is evident in the design details throughout, from the restored storefronts to the heritage bronze metalwork. Join high-profile tenants such as TripAdvisor, General Motors, and Pearson, and rent the commercial space available at 330 Hudson Street. The available space includes ten private windowed offices, 142 workstations, and 15 conference rooms. The space is fully built-out as a standard office, with a mix of private offices, conference rooms, and a large town hall area. The high-end installation includes furniture and technology, and the space offers great downtown Manhattan light and views. The building, designed by Brennan Beer Gorman Architects and built in 1910, is a Class A office building in the Hudson Square/Tribeca submarket. It features a restored facade harking back to the industrial roots of the area, ground-floor retail space, and LEED Gold certification from the USGBC for its energy-efficient amenities. The location of 330 Hudson Street is excellent, with easy access to various shopping and dining destinations and well-connected public transit. The Houston Street and Spring Street subway stations are just a short walk away, and there are two bus stops right next to the building. Office asking rents at 330 Hudson Street can go as high as $90 per square foot, but terms of the lease can be negotiated with the landlord. The final rate will vary depending on the size of the lease, the lengths, any necessary build-outs, tenant credibility, and concessions. 330 Hudson Street has a rich history and has undergone complete renovation and restoration to offer tenants a unique blend of classic architecture and modern functionality. It is an excellent choice for those seeking high-quality office space in a bustling submarket. Book a tour today and experience the best of both worlds at 330 Hudson Street.
- 330 Hudson St is a 16-story building located in the heart of Hudson Square and offers 466,000-square-foot office space
- The building has been pre-certified LEED Gold Core & Shell, and features state-of-the-art infrastructure
- The lobby is designed as a gallery space with integrated LED wall panels and high- and low-resolution LED media walls
- The glass-wrapped tower floors have 14-foot ceilings and panoramic river and city views from every direction
- Tenants can enjoy multiple seating areas and interior bicycle storage in the east side courtyard
- The building has a mix of private offices, conference rooms, and large town hall areas, with high-end installations with furniture and technology in place
- There is an ability to negotiate a direct extension with Ownership
- The property underwent a complete renovation and restoration in 2013 and includes ground-floor retail space and a restored facade
- Notable tenants include Cadillac, TED, Deloitte, TripAdvisor, Financial Times, and Pearson Education
- Office asking rents can go as high as $90 per square foot.