Downtown Broadway Office Space for Lease
LISTING DETAILS FOR Downtown Broadway Office Space for Lease
|Unit Size||2274 SQ. FT|
|Price||CALL FOR PRICING|
Located in the heart of the Financial District, the iconic Renaissance Revival building at 150 Broadway is a prime choice for small and mid-sized businesses in creative industries. With 276,000 square feet of prime office and retail space across its 23 floors, the building offers excellent views of Zuccotti Park and is just a short walk from the World Trade Center and the Fulton Street Transportation Hub.
If you’re in the market for office space, you’ll be interested to know that there is currently a 2,274 square foot partial 15th floor unit available for lease. This space features an existing efficient law firm installation and water views, and can be divided into units of between 2000-4000 sq ft. The landlord is currently rebuilding and will provide NBI (new building installation) and modify or demolish the space, depending on the tenant’s requirements.
Inside the available office space, you’ll find four private windowed offices for executives situated at the perimeter, and an additional corner private office space for a principal. A small conference room that seats 5 people at a round table is also included. The main floor area is occupied by four workstations and the reception desk, which wraps around the layout providing a comfortable area to meet and greet clients and visitors with arranged seating for up to three. A coat closet near reception and an eat-in-staff pantry plus an I.T. / Storage Room at the core of the unit are also provided. In total, this small office can provide your business with all the support space and executive provisions required, all contained in an easy-to-flow workplace.
If you need more space, the Westinghouse Building offers 276,000 square feet of Class B Financial District office space, with floorplates ranging from 8,500 to nearly 14,000 square feet. The building features 12′ high exposed ceilings, exposed steel columns, polished concrete floors, modern open kitchens, upscale finishes, and a high ratio of windows per rentable square foot. Pre-built options are available, and the flexible floor plates can be divided to accommodate multiple tenants.
Other notable tenants in the building include Lower Manhattan HQ (LMHQ), created by the Downtown Alliance, Studio Daniel Libeskind, world-renowned architecture, Zola Inc. wedding registry, and Muse Management, a boutique modeling agency. The building offers 24-hour access, a bus line, and is located near the metro/subway. The lease term is for 3 to 10 years, and the space is available for direct lease from the landlord.
Overall, this is an exceptional opportunity to lease prime office space in a sought-after location with an excellent range of amenities and flexible options. Don’t miss your chance to secure this unique office space in the heart of New York City’s Financial District.
- Partial 15th floor unit with water views and efficient installation
- Optional >>> More Available Spaces for division into units of between 2000-4000 sq ft
- Perfect for small and mid-sized businesses in creative industries
- Includes private windowed offices for executives, a corner private office space for a principal, and a small conference room
- Features a main floor area with workstations and reception desk with arranged seating
- Offers a coat closet, eat-in-staff pantry, and I.T. / Storage Room
- Provides an easy-to-flow workplace with all the support space and executive provisions required
- Located in an iconic Renaissance Revival building in the heart of the Financial District
- Overlooks Zuccotti Park and is just a short walk from the World Trade Center and the Fulton Street Transportation Hub
- Flexible floor plates that can be divided to accommodate multiple tenants
- Features high ceilings, exposed steel columns, polished concrete floors, and modern open kitchens
- Located near bus lines and the metro/subway
- Available for direct lease from the landlord for 3 to 10 years