West 36th Street Office Space for Sale
LISTING DETAILS FOR West 36th Street Office Space for Sale
|Unit Size||3300 SQ. FT|
Stylish Loft-Style Office Condos for Sale
Located between Fifth and Sixth Avenues, these unique office condos are now available for purchase. The building, situated in Lower Midtown on 36th Street, is just two blocks away from the iconic Empire State Building.
This commercial property spans over twelve floors and offers a minimum of 3,300 SF of commercial space, with half floorplate options available. You can also combine two half floor units to create a full floor layout spanning 6,600 SF (6,150 SF – loss factor) with oversized windows extending from the front and rear of the office along the sides of the building.
The space features high exposed beamed ceilings, polished hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, and brushed aluminum ductwork. Each unit includes multiple exposures from oversized windows, tenant-controlled HVAC, and layouts configured around a central core entry point into each full or half floor office. There is no need for common corridors, as each floorplate consists of a poured reinforced concrete deck with ash fill, wood sleepers, and subfloors topped over with hardwood flooring.
Both half and full floor units have their own entrance, private restrooms, and a walk-in pantry by default. If desired, the layout can be easily reconfigured to suit your needs. The building is serviced by two passenger elevators and one freight elevator and is staffed by a uniformed concierge in the lobby.
The building underwent a $32 million dollar capital improvement program in recent years, including new electrical systems, windows, roof, and lobby, making it a valuable investment for office ownership in a high-quality, well-located, and reasonably priced building.
- Half Floor: Average price of $3,111,300 – Call for Details (9W, 7E, 6E, 11E)
- Full Floor: Average price of $6,708,650 – Call for Details (3rd Floor, 4th floor, 5th floor, 8th floor, 11th floor)
- Rare boutique office condominiums
- Units from 3,300 – 38,000 RSF
- High 11′ 4″ slab-to-slab exposed beamed ceilings
- Attractive polished hardwood floors
- Exposed brick walls
- Private restrooms
- Tenant-controlled HVAC systems
- Large staff pantry
- Elevators open into each unit
- Oversized windows with multiple exposures
- Class B-Building 79,750 SF (0.12 Acre) built in 1911 – renovated 2020
- Institutional quality management
- Rare opportunity to reap the long-term benefits of office ownership
- B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, W at 34th St-Herald Square (under 500 feet)
- PATH at 33rd Street Station (0.19 miles)
- B, D, F, M, 7 at 42nd St-Bryant Park (0.19 miles)
- N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7, W at Times Square-42nd Street (0.26 miles)
- 1, 2, 3, at 34th Street (0.26 miles)