Sixth Avenue Office Space for Rent
LISTING DETAILS FOR Sixth Avenue Office Space for Rent
|Unit Size||11275 SQ. FT|
|Price||CALL FOR PRICING|
155 Avenue of the Americas is a sought-after 15-story office building in New York’s Soho neighborhood, offering a total leasable space of 224,308 square feet. Built in 1929 and renovated in 2019, this sustainable building has Energy Star and LEED Gold certification. Its floor plates of up to 15,300 square feet and ceiling heights of 11′-5" provide an ideal space for creative and technology industries. Tenants will enjoy several amenities, including a newly renovated lobby designed by the architectural firm A+I, a rotating art exhibit, and access to over 10,000 square feet of outdoor space via the brand new roof deck. Secure bike storage and on-site property management are also available.
The available full 4th-floor pre-build space boasts 15,474 square feet, with stunning Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western views. The space features the original polished concrete floors and exposed beamed ceilings throughout, and it comes fully furnished and wired. This unit consists of an windowed open work area and a number of private offices that are glass partitioned. Additionally the office contains meeting rooms – but these can be used as private offices; regardless of use there is a dedicated conference room within the unit with a good flow to it and from reception. This office contains its own staff pantry and (2) restrooms plus two entrances – one at the front and another at the rear of the unit – where freight elevator access can be found.
The building lobby has been recently renovated, and a common roof deck amenity will be open to all tenants in the building. This floor can be leased separately or together with other floors.
The 14th floor has an open plan with some perimeter offices and conference rooms, while the 15th floor is configured with more private offices, executive conferencing spaces, and central bullpen. Both floors feature expansive, eat-in pantries/lounge space on both floors with custom millwork, ample conferencing, and collaboration spaces throughout. The floors can also be leased together or separately.
155 Avenue of the Americas is conveniently located near public transportation, including the A, C, and E subway lines. LaGuardia Airport is a 20-minute drive away, while Newark Liberty International Airport and JFK International Airport are both located within 29 minutes.
- The office building is located at 155 Avenue of the Americas in New York’s Soho neighborhood and offers a total leasable space of 224,308 square feet.
- The building was renovated in 2019 and holds Energy Star and LEED Gold certification.
- The floor plates offer up to 15,300 square feet and ceiling heights of 11′-5", providing a full floor presence for creative and technology industries.
- The building provides 24-hour tenant access, security, secure bike storage, and on-site property management.
- Amenities include a newly renovated building lobby designed by the architectural firm A+I, a rotating art exhibit, and a brand new roof deck with over 10,000 square feet of outdoor space available to all tenants.
- The building is well-connected to public transportation, located within walking distance of the A,C,E, and 1 subway lines, and near three major airports.
- The available office space was built, furnished and wired only 24 months ago and has excellent light and views with three sides of exposure.
- There are expansive, eat-in pantries/lounge spaces on both floors with custom millwork and ample conferencing and collaboration spaces throughout.
- The 14th floor offers a more open plan with some perimeter offices and conference rooms, while the 15th floor is configured with more private offices, executive conferencing spaces, and a central bullpen.
- Floors can be leased together or separately and the space is available for immediate occupancy