55 Murray Street 3160 SF. Sale Office Space
LISTING DETAILS FOR 55 Murray Street 3160 SF. Sale Office Space
|Unit Size||3160 SQ. FT|
55 Murray Street provides an investment opportunity to acquire an occupied ground floor commercial condominium.
The property is situated on the north side of Murray Street between West Broadway and Church St in Tribeca. The commercial condominium, which is a component of a 6 story boutique full floor residences, features 25 feet of frontage and contains a usable high ceiling lower level. The property is located in a residential neighborhood with the Freedom Tower only a few blocks away.
In addition to the main floor and lower level area, the space contains 2 wellness studio rooms, a restroom and storage area totaling 3,165 usable square feet. The main floor features 16 foot ceiling heights and there are +8 foot ceilings on the lower level. The ground floor also receives natural light from rear courtyard windows, as well as from the lower level large courtyard views. The entire commercial condominium is currently occupied with a wellness center and is in turn key condition.
The property is located in the heart of Tribeca and is surrounded by an array of cultural, dining and nightlife amenities in addition to some of Manhattans exclusive luxury residential buildings as well as the World Trade Center and Brookfield Place. The property is located conveniently one block from the 1,2,and 3 train as well as the A and C train.
This property presents an investor to benefit from a high quality asset in Manhattans downtown exclusive area.
Sales Price: $2.9 Million
Real Estate Taxes: $1,880/month
Current Occupied Lease Expires January 2023
Current Lease Rent: $13,525/month
– Ground Floor Commercial Loft Space
– Duplex with Ground and Basement
– New Hardwood Plank Floors
– Exposed Beamed Ceilings
– Brushed Aluminum Duct-work
– Great Opportunity for investor to purchase a retail Condo in the heart of Tribeca
– Current tenant is a Wellness Studio; occupied till Jan 2023
– Newly renovated residential building in 2012
– Great For Direct Access To Consumer Street Traffic For Retail
– Uses Ideal For; Exercise Studio, Wellness Spa, Art Gallery, Medical/Dental Services, Dry Goods
– Lower Level Ceiling; Height 8 Ft 6 In
– Sunlit exposure from both Front & Rear Windows that offer Natural light, additionally there are rear courtyard windows on lower level